vineri, 4 februarie 2011

o alta leapsa.

Explanations.

1. Yourself? nebuna.

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend? da.

3. Your hair? ciufulit.

4. Your mother? geniala.

5. Your father? doarme.

6. Your favorite item? lama. 8-|

7. Your dream last night? n'avem.

8. Your favorite drink? martini.

9. Your dream car? trabant.

10. The room you’re in? camera.

11. Your ex? bitch.

12. Your fear? me.

13. What you want to be in 10 years? dead.

14. Who you hung out with last night? perna.

15. What You’re Not? normala.

16. Muffins? daaaa. :x

17. One of Your Wish List Items? John. :o3

18. Time? 23:43

19. The Last Thing You Did? datu' cu televizoru'.

20. What You Are Wearing? boxeri.

21. Your Favorite Weather? ploaie.

22. Your Favorite Book? Ingeri si Demoni.

23. The Last Thing You Ate? branza.

24. Your Life? ciudata.

25. Your Mood? plictisita.

26. Your body? ciuruit.

27. What are you thinking about right now? John. :o3

28. Your car? trabant!

29. What are you doing at the moment? levitez.

30. Your summer? geniala.

31. What color are your underwear? negrii.

32. What is the weather like? rece.

33. When is the last time you laughed? azi.

34. What is on your tv? da. :|

Neeeeeeeext

Care sunt primele trei lucruri haioase care va vin in minte atunci cand va ganditi la copilaria voastra?

inca sunt copil. dar ma rog.

-cand m'am batut cu Deni pe sticla de energizant
-cand am luat scarile de la casa in cur iarna asta
-duminica aia fantastica in care l'am cunoscut pe Piciu` :]

Neeeeeeeext.

If I were a month, I would be august.
If I were a day of the week, I would be sambata.
If I were a time of day, I would be 00:00
If I were a sea animal, I would be a delfin.
If I were a direction, I would be in jos.
If I were a virtue, I would be intelegerea.
If I were a historical figure I would be Tepes. B-)
If I were a planet, I would be soare.
If I were a liquid, I would be whisky.

If I were a stone, I would be diamant.

If I were a bird, I would be a Phoenix.

If I were a flower/plant, I would be iarba.
If I were a kind of weather, I would be fulger.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be a chitara.
If I were an emotion, I would be dragoste.
If I were a sound, I would be the sound of the voice of James Hetfield. 8->
If I were an element, I would be fire.

If I were a song, I would be Snuff.
If I were a movie, I would be The Lord of the Rings.
If I were a tv-series, I would be Supernatural.
If I were a book, I would be Biblia Diavolului. >:)
If I were a fictional character, Arwen. xD

If I were a food, I would be muffin. ;;]

If I were a word, I would be fericire.
If I were a body part, I would be buze.
If I were a facial expression, I would be >:).
If I were a subject in school, I would be biologie.
If I were a cartoon character, I would be Chowder.

If I were a shape, I would be a cerc.
If I were a number, I would be 6.
If I were a car, I would be defecta.
If I were an item of clothing, I would be boxeri. :">

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu